so wa layan la youtube, carik video2 lame.
lame pon x lame sgt la.
tetibe wa terbukak music2 video akak Pink.
perghh.. layann..
otomatis wa teringat jaman wa dulu2.
haha.. jaman wa blaja la kot.
antara yg wa plg minat skali lagu Don't let me get me and Just like a pill.
sorila kalau video klip ni uncut (rated 18sx punya).
wa suke layan lagu jek, video klip 2nd punya hal la. haha..
owh, lagi satu yg wa minat psl2 lagu2 akak Pink ni, sbb die catchy n mudah diikut.
plus, video klip die slumber ayam jek.
lirik pon bolelah. tp most of the lyrics are more straightforward.
dia bnyk sentuh psl social, reality, life n politics.
n of course la sgt2 sesuwai utk wa n lu diluar sana yg berhati kering di kala ini.
wahahahaha!
So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight.. :)
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight.. :)
So what by Pink
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill
Just like a pill by Pink
Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Don't let me get me by Pink
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan